ShannonSW

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Work is fun

I love my job and the wonderful people I work with.

I have a really busy week this week what with seeing Pirates last night (I loved it), dinner with my family, meetings with youth groups, a hair cut, Christ for the Nations, and then a weekend night of fun, I don't see a break until next Tuesday. That's exactly a week from today. That's scary... but then I get a short week that week cuz I'm taking off work to show a friend around Dallas. It's an exciting city I must say and I've come up with two or three things that we can do. I can't think of much... six flags, sixth floor museum, DMA, I'm tapped out. I got nothin'.

Really I have nothing to say, but I've decided I'm going to keep up with this thing whether I have something to say or not so all three of my adoring fans can be slightly entertained.

God bless you abundantly!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Maybe you and Simon should go out to a lake and rent some Seado's for a few hours. That would be fun!!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home