ShannonSW

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MINI

So I scheduled a test drive for this past weekend to get behind the wheel of a mini cooper. Man alive was it about as fun as can be!!! You can't really tell how fast you are going in those cars and when I asked my friend why she was getting nervous she told me it was because I was going 80 mph on a regular street. I started to get a little worried myself (it only felt like 60). (It's not my fault the dealership let me take the car out by myself!) Other than going 80 on a side street and 100 on the highway I think I drove pretty safely. I definitely want a convertible and someone to buy the car for me would be nice too. Yes, I do live in a place that doesn't have a strong foundation in reality. It's fun. http://miniusa.com

Boxes everywhere... I moved into my new apartment this weekend and while it was tiring it was fun too and a lot got accomplished. I love my new roommate and miss the old ones. Hi Savvy and Lo and Apey and Johnny.

I also watched fireworks this weekend and while sitting on a public lawn with a bunch of other people that I don't know the sprinkler system went off. Dry to soaked in 2.5 seconds. It was quite funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon S W said...

I don't know and now that I think about it, I'm scared... but I LOVE to drive fast. Maybe I was born to be a racecar driver... Thanks for reading my blog! April begs me to keep up with it so I'm glad I can satisfy my adorning fan Bamber.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home